Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Printables

Hi y'all!  Anyone still have their Halloween decor up?  I do.  I think I might tackle that today.  I'm going to miss it.  I really love Halloween.  Sigh.  To cheer myself up, I made some new Thanksgiving printables to replace the Halloween ones.  I even tried my hand at a Thanksgiving banner.  I think it turned out pretty cute!  Also, as the season of giving, sharing, and all that good stuff approaches, I thought it only apropos to share my new printables with my Internet friends.  

So. . . please enjoy a generous helping of free printables from my home to yours!

I set up a link for each image.  Simply click on the image you would like to print/download.  This will take you to the download page.  Hopefully this will make downloading and printing these images a bit easier.  Each image is sized for 16x20 and/or 8x10.  Feel free to send these printable to place like Costco, or for the 8x10, just print from home, trim the image, and pop it in a frame for some instant cute Thanksgiving decor!






The banner (pictured below) comes in three separate printables.  Download each image, print them out (the dimensions fit standard computer paper (8.5x11), although I printed mine on card stock.  Once they're printed out, cut out the squares, make holes to navigate string through (I used a typical hole-punch), string through your yarn, thread, rope, or whatever you're using, and then hang up your banner!  

Also, I used hearts (as pictured), but I also have pumpkins and leaves for you to choose from.

Enjoy!   

This is how it looks when all is said and done!




Lastly, here's a printable I made for my Etsy shop.  If you like it, just click on the image and it will take you to my shop.


Here's what it looks like at my place:




 Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

  

No comments: