Friday, September 13, 2013

Free ABCs Printable

This printable expired on my Etsy shop a while ago.  I decided that once printables expire on my Etsy shop, I should just put them on the ol' blog for free.  This printable is actually one of my favorites.  I think it would look adorable in any child's bedroom, playroom, or learning area.  One of the customers that purchased it from me a while back asked if she could place the image on clipboards, and sell them.  Since I'm cool, I told her, "Go for it!"  Now I'm telling you, go forth and make put this printable to use. 

 Here's are some ideas:

1.  Have it printed on stretched canvas

2.  Frame it and hang it

3.  A customer of mine asked me to resize a printable to she could put it on the cover of her planner

4.  Print it out and place it in the cover of a school binder

5.  Make it into a puzzle

6.  Have it printed onto a blanket

Artscow usually has a lot of good ideas for what to do with pictures and/or digital images.  If you start an account with them, they usually send some pretty great discounts to your email address.  I've used them before for some projects and have always been happy with the outcome.  With the holiday season right around the corner, check them out.  Also, check out some more of my free printables and see if you become inspired to make them into an umbrella, phone case, or handbag among other things.

Here's the ABCs printable in both sizes 8x10 and 11x14. 

To get these printable on your computer, right click and save for PC and drag and drop for Mac users. Once they're on your computer, you can print them at home, or send them to places like Costco or Artscow to be printed in any number of ways!  
8x10
11x14


Now go forth and create!

You're welcome.

No comments: