Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sunday 12-16-12

On Sunday Jim got off a couple hours early so we decided to have a family night down at the beach.

While there Jim took Tralee out in the water to ride in some waves. She did a GREAT job! Jim put her on a surfboard, watched for a good wave, then pushed her in it. I watched as my baby girl rode in a wave for at least 30 seconds. I was so proud! So was she! She keeps talking about surfing like a pro, and even painted a picture off herself riding in a big wave.

Sunday was a great day. We had a little church lesson again in the morning, walked around outside, Jim got off early, and we played together as a family. It was perfect.

I took no pictures as I didn't feel like it, but I do have Tralee's awesome surfing watercolor.

Enjoy!




1 comment:

Cathy said...

Great job tralee, you are a good artist.