Friday, July 13, 2012

July Fourth

We started our fourth with Tralee losing her second tooth!  It just popped right on out that morning.  Very exciting!



We spent the rest of the day communing with nature at Jim's Uncle's property.  We must have had fun, because when we left I thought it was probably about 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon.  It was actually 5:30!  We spent all day playing in the river, fishing, exploring, and playing in the tree house.  Time really does fly when you're having fun.  The only downside was I didn't drink nearly enough water and had the WORST headache that night from dehydration.  My old noggin was pounding right along with the firework show we watched after dust.


Jim was testing out Tralee's princess fishing pole when he caught the biggest fish of the day!  It was pretty funny!




Fun times!

2 comments:

kimmalee said...

Oh what cute kiddos you have! I just read your last post about having to find a new place! Good luck as you search. I'm sure you'll find somewhere wonderful. Hopefully soon! Love you guys.

Necha said...

No way! Why are my kid's teeth not falling out yet? But yay for Tralee!! Your kids get cuter in every picture!! :) We miss you!