Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Three Years

Hunter turned three today!  So many mixed emotions come with each of my children's birthdays!  I'm so happy and proud of them for growing, learning, and accomplishing new things.  On the other hand, I can't believe another year has flown by, and my baby has grown up before my eyes!  I get sentimental each birthday, and pour over old pictures.  Here are a few of my favorites from Hunter's first three years of life.  I'll let you enjoy the pictures while I go mug on my three-year-old (THREE!!!!!), wrap some presents, and finish a birthday cake!































Happy third birthday Hunter (A.K.A. Hunty, Hunter-Bunter, Hunty-Dizzle, Dizzy, Love Nugget, Blinky)  I love you!!  Here's to many many many many more happy years spent with my snuggle-bug!


1 comment:

Boom said...

Wow! He is such a big boy now!!!

Love Mom (Grammy Char Char)