Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 8 and 9: The Last Photos of the Trip

All of these photos were taken with Jim's camera.  We bought him a little waterproof camera he could take snorkeling.  These were the photos he captured on his little point-and-shoot the last few days of our vacation.

Adrienne snorkeling
Jim

Ulua beach as we were walking away on our last night in HI

Just a view of the ocean from the hotel's lobby

Marriott's open-air lobby area

Sea critters!


Sea TURTLE!!! 







Amazing!  Our last day was spent packing, snorkeling (Jim was the only one who went), and playing by the pool for a bit longer until we had to load up the car and head to the airport (BOO!).

I can't describe how perfect this vacation was.  I'm dead serious when I say I could live in Hawaii!  I  was genuinely sad as I watched the island disappear as we flew over the ocean and back to the mainland.  Hawaii really is paradise.  Tralee is already planning a trip back for her birthday!  She said since we went for Daddy's birthday, we should go for hers.  Believe me, if we could make it happen, WE WOULD!  :)  Even if we don't make it back any time soon, I'm so happy for the experiences we had!  It was a magical vacation, and I know our little family was blessed to have it! 

No comments: