Monday, December 5, 2011

Decked a Lil' More

Hi.  I couldn't sleep the other night.  I woke up at 3am and was wide awake.  So, channeled my inner elf and worked on some Christmas crafts.  I even heard Buddy in my head saying, "I got a full forty minutes [of sleep], and still had time to make a rocking horse."  I didn't get to the rocking horse, but I did make a garland and some elf hats and Rudolph noses to decorate some pictures of my cute kids.  The elf hats were really easy and took about five minutes to throw together.  The garland took a little longer.  I saw something like it in a Pottery Barn catalog and knew I had to try making it.




I think it all turned out pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself.  Now I think I'll go make some snow angels for two hours, then go ice skating, then eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookie Dough as fast as I can, and then I'll find those cute kids of mine and snuggle!

No comments: