Friday, November 4, 2011

Trick-or-Treat

Jim got home from a business trip right in time to go trick-or-treating with us.  We picked him up from the airport, drove to the other Jacobs family's house, ate some pizza, and then went trick-or-treating.  We had a fun night.
This is Tralee's face right before she cries.  She was sad because she couldn't be in a picture.  This girl is SOOOOO sensitive.  She gets that from me.  Poor girl.   But never fear, as quickly as the tears appear, they're replaced with smiles just as fast!  Don't believe me?  Check out the next photo.  It was taken about one minute after the above.
Tralee wanted red hair to match her wings.  We found some red hair spray stuff and what do you know?  She looks pretty good with red hair!  
I like Hunter's face in this picture.  I wonder what he was thinking?  Also. . . he WAS NOT a pumpkin for Halloween. . . he was a basketball!!  He finally decided to be a basketball and I thought, "How am I going to pull that off?"  I wandered into a thrift store one day, and this basketball costume was looking right at me!  Hunter was really excited when I showed it to him!  Plus, he looks wicked cute as a little basketball boy.  Hooray!

I know I'm probably biased, because she's mine, but this girl is GORGEOUS!!!!  I just love her to bits!

I walked outside and found Hunty sitting on the steps chillin' all by himself.  He looked so cute just sitting there that I snapped a few pics.



Jim dressed up as a TALL zombie.  He wore stilts around and was a huge hit everywhere we went!


The girls running to get more candy.  Hunter couldn't keep up, so Jim and I took turns walking the slow route with Hunter.

I kept trying to get a good picture of Tralee trick-or-treating all night.  But most of the time she was a running-for-candy-blur.  
Tall Zombie Dad and his little basketball buddy.  

A rare moment where Tralee was still.

Isn't this house cute?  I love it!  I also love the little ladybug.

Cute boy.
I sent him up to the door all by himself.  Such a big boy!

Jovie, Tralee, and Oakley getting more CANDY CANDY CANDY!!!

Hunter's turn

Shortly after we started trick-or-treating I noticed Tralee bouncing around the way she does when she has to go.  So, we departed from the group, walked to a nearby Stinker Station (that's what a chain of gas stations are called around here) and I let my own little Stinks take care of business.  While waiting I played around with my camera.  I wasn't really dressed up this year.  Lame, I know.

A cool house on our trick-or-treating route.

After it got dark our kids started complaining about being cold and tired, so we left.  It was a fun night.

2 comments:

Boom said...

Wow! Great pictures. I did not so much as put an orange candle out. Some people really do it up right.

I love your pictures! Ladybug and basketball are adorable!

Mom

Hannah S said...

Wow, is all I have to say, and I was going to say it in the same order as your mom, haha. Great pictures! I would have been scared of Jim. For some reason, stilts scare me. Love the costumes and the photos. And some coooool houses.