Monday, May 3, 2010

While I'm at it

While I'm on this whole memories kick, I was thinking about what I was doing this time last year.


This time last year I was super pregnant.


My mom was in town, which meant my house was spotless, and Tralee was having the time of her life.


This time last year Tralee was my silly little two-year-old


This time last year I was trying desperately to go into labor, so we went on a family hike to this little fishing hole/waterfall area. We drove over bumpy roads. We walked and walked and walked. We drank raspberry leaf tea. We did pretty much everything to get labor started, and Hunter was oblivious to it all.

This time last year we were a happy family of three, soon to be four.


I wish the whole time traveling thing could be figured out so I could go on a little journey. I would like to visit this time last year. It was exciting. Then again, so is having a husband, three-year-old, and almost one-year-old.

No comments: