Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SO SO SO FUN!

I've been hinting for a bike and a trailer for a while now. My dreams came true last night. Jim got me a bike and trailer for an early Mother's Day gift. The kids and I used it today.

My neighborhood has a whole bunch of flowering trees lining the sidewalk. I'm not sure what they're called, but as you bike by they smell heavenly.
As I peddled I kept thinking how great it would be to come across a little park near our home. Well, what do you know! It just so happens there is one!! PERFECT!
We had to bike home first, because Tralee wasn't wearing any shoes. After we had all of our feet clothed, we biked back to the park and the kids played.





I laughed at the graffiti. It's so different than the stuff I read on playgrounds in Milwaukee. Idaho graffiti is a lot cleaner.

Bieber Fever!!!!

I am too. . . but I don't think I would say it quite like that. Or write it on a playground.


I agree too. Smoking IS gross.

Ditto.


2 comments:

Necha said...

Awesome graffiti. While I don't agree with vandalism, I think it's great that they aren't writing the "f" word on the playground and talking bad about races. Awesome!

Joni said...

That is some positive graffiti.

Hunter is getting sooo big!!

And that bike and trailer are awesome...oh the things you can do now!