Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thankful for. . .

1. Pumpkin pie. Jim's been asking for me to make one, so I took out my pureed pumpkin (that I made myself) and whipped one up for dessert. Yum.

2. Broccoli. It's the only veggie I can get Tralee to eat on a consistent basis. She loves the stuff.

3. Spaghetti. So easy to make, and so tasty. Plus, Tralee loves it. She gobbled a whole bowl down at dinner tonight, and then ate three heads of broccoli to boot.

4. Falling asleep on the couch. It feels so good to do. Why are couches so nice to fall asleep on? The only hard part is making yourself get up to go to bed.

5. Washable paint, markers, and crayons. Kudos to whoever came up with the formula to make these art supplies washable. Tralee wore a new shirt today. I noticed she got blue paint all over it. I didn't freak out because, I knew it was washable paint. Hooray!

1 comment:

Audie said...

Haha...loved number 5!