Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Want some super cute things?

I love getting things in the mail that aren't bills. Before I had Hunter my cousin-in-law, let's just call her my cousin, sent me these super cute burp cloths. I love them!
Thank you Hannah!



I'm always in awe with people who know their way around a sewing machine, and Hannah sure does. Not only can she make super cute burp cloths, but she has an etsy shop of entirely homemade items. She sews birthday banners, name banners, makes cupcake flags, among other super cute items. If you have a minute you should check out her etsy shop.

It's called Bonne Nouvelle.

Just click on the link above, or the picture below to go right to her shop.


Thanks again Hannah!

2 comments:

Joey Clements said...

Those are soooo cute!!!! I'm totally going to order the Howdy banner when I get some money- it would go perfect in my son's room! Such cute things, she is really talented!!

Hannah S said...

Thanks for the shout out Leslie! I really appreciate it!