Thursday, August 21, 2008

Weird!

When we woke up this morning Jim turned to me and said, "Thank you for being so sweet last night."

"What are you talking about?" I inquired.

"Last night, at like 3:00 in the morning you started giving me sweet little kisses on my face and you said in a sweet little voice, 'I haven't kissed you enough lately.'"

I have absolutely no recollection of this. At first I thought it must have been a dream Jim had, but he insists that he was wide awake. Then I thought he was just making it up, but he still insists that this kissing event was a complete reality. Isn't that weird?

Some people are sleep walkers, and I'm a sleep kisser! You better not try to sleep next to me, or I might get you too!!

2 comments:

Hannah S said...

LOL. I know Tyler would want me to do that to him. You must have been deep in dreamland.

Necha said...

That is so funny. My sister told me once that I sat up in the middle of the night and said "I want to see it!' and she said "See what?' and I said "Your ROOSTER!!"