Friday, August 22, 2008

Suggestions Anyone?

I finished reading Breaking Dawn (for those of you who didn't like it, you're CRAZY, I LOVED it!! Sure there were a few typos and contradictions, but the overall story was GREAT!) for the second time now, and I'm currently looking for something else to read. A woman I visit teach made some suggestions to me, but I forgot what they were already. I'll have to ask her again, but until I do what have you read lately that's been good? I'm looking for something I can get lost in, and something I don't have to think too terribly hard about while I'm reading it. I would appreciate some help here. I guess I should get on Goodreads and see what my friends on there have been reading.

Thanks.

**Okay, so I just went on Goodreads and I meant to invite one of my friends to become my friend on Goodreads, and I accidentally sent an invite to everyone in my mailbox on Gmail. I HATE it when I do stupid things like that. There are some people in my Gmail mailbox that I've only e-mailed once or twice through Craigslist. Now they're thinking, "Who's this Leslie chick?" I'll get over it.**

7 comments:

Hannah S said...

I just invited you to be my friend. My friends read a ton...this month in book club we're reading the thirteenth tale. I hear it's pretty good. Hard to get into but very good in the end.

Amberly said...

leslie, did you read meyer's adult novel, "the host?" my other suggestion is, "these is my words." loved it.

MattJulieGavin said...

Marley & Me. I loved it. if you love dogs, i think you'll love it to. and the movie is coming out this winter.

Amberly said...

ok, I know my name is already present in this post, but I have been reading this month's "real simple" magazine and the reader's section is full of book club favorite reads. Thought you might be interested!

Amberly said...

leslie, will you send me your email address?

Nikki said...

I loved Breaking Dawn too! Sorry though I can't think of any books to read!

Jim said...

Leslie,

Is that what happened to my mailbox - I have 20 to 30 emails each day about people's reading and book promotions.

How do I turn this off?

dad