Sunday, June 1, 2008

Teen Age Mutant Ninja CRAP!

Seriously? I mean are we seriously watching TMNT? Yes, that's what Jim chose to watch out of the oh-so-many channels we have through our satellite dish. It's some old 80's TMNT movie drenched in cheese! I think Jim must have watched it when he was little, and feels some sentimental attachment to it, or there would be no reason for it to be on our television right now. The unfortunate truth is, Jim got to the remote before I did. In this house, that pretty much means he won full-on channel choosing privileges. Quite frankly, I've had enough of this crap, and am going to go finish the book I'm reading. I'm down to the last fifty pages or so in Pretties

I'll post more interesting things later, when I'm done fuming about the stupid Ninja Turtles crap. I thought I wouldn't have to deal with ninja clad turtles until AFTER I had a son -- that's the price I pay for marrying a man that can morph into his twelve-year-old self at the mention of masked amphibians. What a weirdo. Weird and funny. Gotta love him!


2 comments:

amy said...

Brady and him would get along great! even Haylee likes TMNT most of the time.

Boom said...

That is outrageous! However, it's a good thing there are good books and you were into one.