Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Out to Eat!

It's been so long since we've been out to eat. So, I didn't complain at all when Jim came home from work and said, "Let's go out to eat!" I was especially glad because I hadn't figured out what to cook yet.

I have days where my meals are completley planed out, and I really enjoy being in the kitchen. Then I have days where I just don't want to cook and have absolutley no motivation to do so. Yesterday was one of those days, so going out to eat was a treat!

We went to TGI Fridays. Jim ordered ribs, I ordered a sandwich. Both were good. We ordered Tralee a juice, and she sampled off of both of our plates. It was a nice time.

When we got home, Jim started watching an NBA basketball game, and I got ready to go work out. I've been doing the stair climber at the Y. That thing kicks my butt! It's not just a stair stepper, but actual stairs that move like an escalator that you continuously climb. After that I did some weights, sit-ups, I biked, then I went and did more sit-ups. I'm determined to be swim suit ready this summer! I really wanted to just stay at home and be lazy last night, but then I thought of what I looked like in a swimsuit and decided I better go work out.

I have to go grocery shoppping today, and then I want to think of something fun to do. Maybe Tralee and I will go swimming at the Y!

Later Gator!

2 comments:

Jim said...

Leslie,,

I use the same stair climber. I'm now up to 25 minutes on level 8. How's your progress??

Dad

Leslie said...

I do 15 minutes at level seven. My goal is to get up to level 11 in six months or less.