Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Musical Talents

I've had a difficult time going on walks lately. Every time I start a walk the weather is great, but halfway through, the clouds roll in , the wind starts to blow, and the rain starts pouring, so we head home. This weather wouldn't bother me so much, but it's too extreme for Tralee, even though I bundle her up.

Jim's been working REALLY hard lately. He usually wakes up around 6:00 or 6:30 AM and gets home around 6:00 or 6:30 PM, sometimes later. I feel bad that he works so hard to support us, so I try to make sure our house is stress-free when he gets home. I like to great him at the door with Tralee and Corky. We usually yell "Daddy's Home!!" and give him hugs and kisses. He loves it. Although I'll admit, sometimes he gets home, I'm still in my comfy clothes, Tralee is cranky, and I haven't even thought of what to make for dinner yet. We all have our days.

Tralee is a musical baby. We noticed if we're watching t.v. and a song comes on Tralee will stop what she's doing and watch the performance. I've tested out her musical abilities latley by playing songs with good beats. Usually I'll jack up the volume and Tralee and I will dance. I pick her up and we grove across the room. Tralee loves it, and it's good excersize for me! Today for the first time I noticed Tralee dancing to music! She kind of just bobs up and down, but it's really cute! While I was doing the dishes tonight, I gave Tralee a spoon to play with, and she started banging it on the floor and on her pumpkin. I wonder what she'll do with her musical abilities? Be a drummer, singer, or dancer? Maybe all three , she'll be a triple threat!

No comments: